Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Vous parle en anglais - Do you speak English

The Quebeci-stanians are alive and strong plotting their next departure attempt from the Canada. If they had their way France would never have signed away Quebec to the English.

They are fiercely French, and well my french is fiercely non-existent. It was though to me, more french than France. Why?

I never did do the bowl of Coffee in Paris. I did in Quebec City.


There were all the French tourist here. After all Montreal, Quebec nearby is the 2nd biggest french speaking city in the world. Where would a like minded french person like to travel overseas. To another French speaking country of course. And having experienced the number of non french tourist in Paris before I think I found where the French hide during the summer.

Anyway Quebec City was probably the most picturesque city so far on this trip. I loved it. And partly because they speak french.


Anyway I've gotta run. I'll post more when I have time again.

No comments: