Sunday, June 03, 2018

Sunday Mornings in Brisbane Preparing for the next trip

So nearly every Sunday friends and I go out for a ride. In part because we want to keep healthy. We also found cycling is the best way to get out and enjoy the city. And it's a perfect excuse to go have breakfast and coffee.

Anyway I've just bought a new toy in preparation for my next trip overseas coming up. A GoPro! Yes very exciting. So to get a bit of practise using the GoPro, and then editing footage into a video I took a video of one of our regular Sunday rides.

https://youtu.be/BYCcOu6h9H8


For those watching from overseas yes this is Brisbane. Brisbane is blue skies and many kilometres of cycle and walking paths along the river. Yes I'm talk no big hills cycling. It's a spectacular ride. And well Brisbane does great outdoor breakfast cafe dining if I do say so myself.

No comments: