Monday, June 05, 2017

I have an ability to have problems travelling

Okay. So those who know me, know I've made many a mistake, and had many a problem in traveling before.

Missed my connecting flight in Frankfurt. (I'm still sorry Darren)

I've been lost in NY.

Had my camera die on the first day transiting in Auckland.

Had my nose broken in Hawaii.(Jason. Where ever you are I'm still grateful for your support after. Mum I still remember calling you from the emergency room in Hawaii!)

Lost my phone in Bangkok. (still thank the Refill Now Hostel for their help after)

Been chased by trannies in Chang Mai.

Been left stranded in a bus terminal at night in Mobile, Alabama. (still not happy with you Greyhound. Or as I called you, My Dog Stumpy)

Mugged in Phnom Penh, (Thanks Brett for being there in Singapore after)

Locked out of my hotel at 1am in Val Cenis skiing (Mick, still one of my best ever trips. Thank you)

Ended up with DVT after a flight from Vietnam,

and

Sprained my ankle skiing in Austria. (thanks for helping again Peter and Dani)

As you can see my trips have built in stories I like to remember.

Finally I've done the next step.... I've stuffed up my trip 2 weeks before departure.
I booked my Hong Kong hotel for 6th June. I arrive the 6th July.

I only found out yesterday. Google let me know with this message below.
Thanks Google. You could have told me earlier. Agoda could have done more for me a month ago. And no I'm not going... thanks for asking.


Stay at Inn Hotel Hong Kong

When
Tue 6 Jun – Thu 8 Jun 2017
Where
60 Portland St, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong (map)


Who
unknownorganizer@calendar.google.com- organiser


Going?   Yes - Maybe - No    


The good news is my friends in Hong Kong are having a Staycation!

No comments: