Thursday, January 16, 2014

Psycho Chicken and I are off to go to France and Germany. Psycho is Psyched.

Who's afraid of a little travel. Not me. Nor is my new mascot Psycho Chicken.

Psycho Chicken, a rubber chicken pet's toy, was given to me recently by my good friends at the Sheer Transformations Gym. Sure it was a joke gift. But what an awesome joke gift to get.


I immediately had a profound idea. What if I took Psycho for a world trip. And Send the gym family photos of all the things Psycho has done, and seen.

Challenge accepted.

In fact I'm barracking for Psycho to get his very own display cabinet at the gym. After all Psycho could become the most travelled rubber chicken I know. Heck it already is. I don't know many rubber chickens.

Already in our gym community there have been offers from others to take Psycho on holidays to Cambodia, India, and Spain.

What's with the name?
The name Psycho Chicken came from an obscure 1980s song I remember.
It fits. Psycho Chicken likes to work out hard, travel harder!

No comments: