Friday, April 10, 2009

I shopped, but didn't buy any big items

In Milan everything seems to end at the Duomo. And if you think about it, it makes sense.


Because one of the rich shopping streets with the like of Fendi, D&G, and others is one of these streets ending up next to the Duomo. I liken it to the vow of poverty. Ending at the church as you realise you've just spent $6500 euro on a leather handbag. Sorry ladies, I may say I love you, but thats the price of a small car. If that's unacceptable then so be it.

In the days in Milan I did manage to buy some stuff. But for me. My proudest purchase was a winter jacket. I have since been informed by my Italian friend, and others it's a spring jacket. It's a matter of prospective really. If you live in the right city, it's a winter jacket.

No comments: