Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adding "rie" to any word makes it good

I've come to the conclusion the french have found the key to making life easier. Add "rie" to the end of a word and you will find the good stuff.

For example a cafe serving Crepes is Creperie. I'm a big fan of these. Bread is from the Boulongerie. Again I'm a big fan. More so if they call themselves a Pattisserie.

And cheese is from the Fromagerie.



So with that in mind I must of been at the Skierie.


Above is a photo of the frozen lake at the top of the mountain. Apparently the mountains to the other side are Italy.

I managed a bit of skiing. Before I think the 4am Brisbane body clock set in. Or well That's what I think it is. I'm really shattered by about 3pm in the afternoon. Nap time for me. Which is doable when you're on holidays.

Luckily the walk from the hotel to the ski lift is only 200 metres.

No comments: