Sunday, April 26, 2015

Gardening leave in Singapore

I don't own a Garden. But I found myself visiting a garden in Singapore. Gardens by the Bay is one of the more recent additions to Singapore. Only opened since I visited last.


If you see an advert for Marina Bay and it shows a bunch of fake trees, that is it. It's really cool. And the air conditioning is too. I only wish I had of visited in the evening when it lights up. The main paid attraction is made of 2 conservatoires, a Flower Garden, and the Cloud Forest. However the giant trees are accessible for free to walk around. There is 3rd paid attraction of a footbridge between the giant trees. But after doing the other 2 I didn't see the point, and rain was onimous at the time.



The air conditioning in the gardens area really made it the perfect attraction for Singapore.


Time to head home for me.

No comments: