Monday, March 25, 2013

Hoi An... Looking is Free!

Sin chow! The one word we've mastered. Spelling not included!

Hoi An is great. Best stop so far. Ancient Town is great for food and walking. And then when you're tired of that there's a leisurely 4km ride to the beach. All flat, no hills and very little wind. Just have to deal with the humidity. This is 5 shirts a day country!

Shop vendors are aggressive. But as they say looking free! I just make sure I'm comfortable with what I buy! Decision was made. No cheap tailored suit. I could of. But reality was I just don't use enough. And you need time to explore options.


Importantly I have completed the much anticipated cooking school here in Hoi An. Spring Rolls, Green Papaya salad, Caramel Eggplants in a Clay Pot, Fish in a Banana Leaf, and Chicken and Sweet Soup. I have the tips in my head. For how long I'm not sure.





No comments: