Saturday, February 25, 2012

New year. New trip. But still a Risk.

I'm back.

2012 finally brings a new holiday overseas. Return of the blog.

I'm not even out of the country and I'm been assessed as an unsuitable risk. I got the bomb residue test at Brisbane!

Seriously I think there were some very nervous party people going through the security gate. Those who arrived straight from the clubs after attending the Soundwave concert last night in the city looked a lot more dubious. Surely the green haired goth in front was checked. Or were they just a misundrstood group of fine upstanding individuals who merely had a rough upbringing involving a nail gun piercing and a permanent marker. My bad.

I think they're just all happy that the residue test doesn't scan all drugs. Or perhaps the Brisbane security were happy to export the problem to Sydney.

Next stop. South Africa.

1 comment:

Stanford said...

Chadski. How is darkest Africa? I trust your silence is not due to you having been eaten by the locals (with appropriate seasoning and tenderisers, naturally.