Sunday, April 25, 2010

I still reckon it's chicken!

I'm now 2 days into the Hanoi experience. And yet to see Dog or Cat on the menu. But it doesn't mean it isn't.


I mean sure. It may say chicken, or pork, or beef. But how can I be sure. Really.

Well it ain't certain but last night I'm pretty sure it wasn't pigeon. Yes pigeon was on the menu served with honey.


But to prove in my head that I will not have strange urges in the future just to fly home I point out to you that Pigeon is a small bird. Yet my meal had a drumstick. And there are no pigeons in the Hanoi City Centre. (Or they're in hiding.),

So on this flawed unrelated train of thought I have convinced myself it wasn't pigeon.

Sure I do not have absolute proof. But can you make a pigeon into this?

I didn't see the lady with a pigeon Feather Duster for sale. There is only real chicken feather on that there stick.

Alas customs will not be having to tell me that I can't bring a feather duster through customs.

No comments: