Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beware of the Ladyboys (warning contains adult content)

Think of the most sexually repulsive conversation you've ever had with someone and then multiple it by a billion. That is exactly how I would explain the conversation I had with a Ladyboy as I passed by walking to my hotel in Chiang Mai. I can recall this conversation with upmost accuracy due to its horiffic nature. It went like this:

Ladyboy: Excuse me, where you going?
Me: To bed.
Ladyboy: I come with you.
Me: No.
Ladyboy: Me suck you.
Me: No
Ladyboy: Me f^&* you
Me: No
Ladyboy: Me lick you
Me: No
Ladyboy: awe, come back mister.

And there endth the conversation as I had gone out of range. Whew!

Now put this in prospective. The dude, or used to be a dude, still looked and sounded like a dude. Big shoulders can't be hidden when wearing a black cocktail dress. And well make up can only do so much. This was not eye candy. And to my endearing friends, no just because 'beggars can't be choosers' is a theory you may hold with me in jest, there is no counter argument.

No comments: