Thursday, March 08, 2007

Recent Photos

Yes I've been a bit tardy with the photos recently. But I'm making it up to you all.

So what's the difference between living in a hostel vs the share accommodation I now have. The answer is space...

I mean sure my space currently comes with its own personal photos of people I don't know, but hey thats not the issue.

We have another weekend coming up... Surprising to some but we have many of these every year. And well this time, now that I'm nearly over being sick I'm going to try do some skiing. I didn't haul my skis down from the mountain for nothing. Or well this message will try to hold me to that thought. That and these photos from the other weekend up at Nakiska. Of note they don't allow skiers to go into the boarder cross event. Not that I wasn't up to that level, I chose to keep skiing :)

No comments: