Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sleeping in Seattle

The title of the novie was incorrect. Seattle is a sleepy place. Or at least where the hostel is located is not very happening.

Last few days have been ok.

Here are a fews sights of Seattle for everyone to enjoy. They include the Seattle Space Needle, Starbucks, the Sonic basketball (another shot), and the skyline from the Bainbridge Island Ferry.

And for those very observant people look at the Starbucks photo. It's different to the normal logo. Thats because this starbucks is the original one. It's just across the road from the Pike St Markets here in Seattle.

The other night I went on a trek for a bar with live music and atmosphere. To find the Grunge music scene of Seattle. I only stumbled upon one bar of mention. The Crocodile Cafe. That night they had 3 live bands each doing a set. I've heard better. But hey who am I to complain. I have no musical talent myself.

Tomorrow I return to Vancouver.And you'll be suprised to know, today there was even direct sunlight. Wow! Who would have guessed.

No comments: