Friday, January 19, 2007

Is that a bad view to have?

I know I don't use this forum for random thoughts or comments but this just needed to be said

Two Minute Noodles is not a meal. Am I wrong to say this?

I'm no expert cook by any stretch of the imagination but it surprises me the number of people who get amazed at my cooking up a simple pasta in the hostels. This is when they are opening a packet of 2 minute noodles.

Gee I don't think is extravagant to put a simple bottle pasta sauce onto a few bits of pasta and add in some bacon or Tomato and Onion. Last night I had this American dude just amazed at it. Far out. It's simple. And it's a meal. Those 2 minute noodles he had weren't. Any he knew it.

He was looking at me as if I was doing a complex operation spending a fortune of ingredients. Nope not me. I'm cheap.

No comments: