Sunday, July 02, 2017

Day 2 of Le Tour de France in Düsseldorf Germany

Day 2 of Le Tour was a new adventure. This was where I got to see all the riders as one big bunch. Originally I was not expecting to see it having been indicated we'd do a day trip. But traffic was to be impossible for a day trip. So a trip into the Tour start was as the best idea. 

We managed to line up a position near the start within the ceremonial introductory riding area before the riders when to a presentation, and then were onto their bikes for a bit more before completing the neutral zone and game on! It also meant we could just waltz around the corner to get them a second time. Sweet.


After that it was farewell to Oscar and Greg leaving Lina and I for a day walking around the city and all of the festival events of the tour before I departed on a train.

Thanks Lina, Gregoire, and Oscar for spending the time with me in Düsseldorf.






  
at Le Tour.

No comments: