Saturday, November 21, 2015

I'm feeling Hungary.

Well the flight has been booked for nearly a month now... But no decision had been made on where to go. All I knew was that I'd be in Europe in February / March.

I knew I wanted to ski. So I had booked a few days in Austria. The ski decision took long enough. It was finally made on the basis of I've skied France several times. I've enjoyed it. But every time I'm disappointed by the wine experience at these "package tour" destinations. So I thought Austria. It's known for Schnapps. I like Schnapps. So Austria it is! Also in the consideration was I didn't want a whole week of skiing. Body breaks down after 3, and I only have 3 weeks total away.

So for a long time this then gave me a framework. After skiing was easy to sort out. It's only a few days after skiing I leave for home. However before skiing I only was arriving into London and I needed to be in Austria skiing by a certain date.

So after much data collection and indecision I made a decision.

I was hungry.
It was a signal.
Go to Hungary! So I've booked flights.

No comments: