Sunday, February 18, 2007

I'm trippin' to Nakiska next weekend

Just thought I'd let people know I'm alive. Oh, and I've decided I can't be wasting too many of my weekends here doing nothing. Especially now that I have a more semi-permanent source of income.

So next weekend I'm going back up to Calgary to go skiing with my buddies up at Nakiska.

Yeah I know it sounds like the expensive way of going for a ski but really it's more than just that. I also needed to go say hello to the friends there.

The way I look at it is that I'd be saving on full price of ski ticket and accommodation by staying with CJ and the 500 crew, as opposed to skiing here and skiing say Grouse Mountain. All this offsets the price of the flight which was a valentines flight special anyway.

And to those up in Nakiska reading this. Planned stops are:
1) Nakiska - Skiing Saturday and Sunday. If anyone can get some time off those days to ski with me, that'd be sweet.
2) The Bighorn - for a Chocolate Avalanche, and
3) Woodies - the old stomping ground.

Anyway thats about it for the moment. Most of my time during the week is focused on earning money and getting a different work experience. So nothing too exciting to share.

Chad

No comments: