Saturday, September 14, 2019

A Tour Guide Tai Chi Lesson Moment in China

I just had to share this funny yet useful impromptu moment as provided by our wonderful tour guide from Chengdu. We were walking around Leshan Buddha site at the time. In a moment of rest she started to go through some Tai Chi. At which point someone mentioned they'd like learn how it went. And this was the funny basic series she provided to us. I'm sure its legit as a training method when introducing the artistic form to kids. I don't mind, I'm a big kid, and it brought on a smile. And as my former chiropractor always used to say. Why do we stop skipping? It's good for us, and it brings a smile.

Forevermore I will always remember Tai Chi as slicing the watermelon in half and offering half to each side.



Thank you Alina for this wonderful moment of levity on the trip. 

No comments: