Saturday, October 19, 2013

An Australian Wedding.

Weddings are a very personal affair for the participants. They fuss over every detail.

However when you're going to a wedding to be held in country NSW, or well the ski region of NSW that rule isn't 100% true. My friends are the sort of people that do not stress out. Normally.

But I got to see them both under pressure. It was fun. The 2 little stress toys got nervous as the actual day came to reality.

Love them to bits. They dealt with the period perfectly. I needed only to be there as the support.

I loved being helpful whilst enjoying my time down there. A bit of a go-for and "can you remember to" the day before. But all went well.

The wedding was top notch. Perfect surrounds. And just quietly the top nosh at the reception was the best I've had at a reception.


 Alas one of the unexpected highlights of the day I didn't get a photo of. An echidna was walking along the side of the road as we drove up to Thredbo Ski Resort for some photos. If the echidna was there on the drive back I would have stopped.

As it's a personal issue it's not my place to give you the full wedding photos. Just enjoy what I have to share.

No comments: